General Instructions for Learning Activities
- Read all assigned materials listed at the bottom of instructions
- Cite to assigned materials in all responses in Learning Activities
- Use only assigned materials to complete Learning Activities; do not use the internet unless otherwise instructed
- Include in-text citations and a Reference List for in-text citations
- Write in correct, complete sentences, in paragraph format unless otherwise instructed
Tips for Formatting and Structuring Analysis:
- Write in complete sentences in paragraph format.
- Use in-text citations citing to relevant assignment materials.
- Double space; 12-point Arial or Times Roman font.
- Introductory Sentence: Begin with an introductory sentence or very brief paragraph that states your conclusion to the questions asked.
- Concluding Sentence: End the discussion with a concluding sentence or a very brief paragraph that summarizes your conclusion/what you discussed.
- Support Arguments and Positions: Please refer to the module in Content, “How to Support Arguments and Positions”.
Background Facts You Need to Know: GC company owners recognize the importance of effective recruitment and hiring. They feel competent about recruiting and hiring new GC management but want to hire an expert to recruit and hire employees to develop and manage their website, internal computer systems, and IT support.
They agree to hire a recognized expert in this area, George Tacy, to act as GC’s agent in hiring website/computer/IT employees. The owners want to give full authority to Tacy to direct every aspect of recruitment and hiring of these employees, from the initial recruitment of applicants to the final hiring process.
The GC owners want to ensure that their agreement with Tacy will be valid and include all important terms. They have requested a meeting with TLG to discuss agency agreements.
Winnie and Ralph have asked you to join the meeting and respond to some of the GC owners’ questions about agency law.
Winnie and Ralph direct you to draft responses to several questions for the GC owners’ meeting.
1. Analyze and explain the rights of GC under the agency agreement with Tacy.
2. Analyze and explain two specific duties Tacy must perform under the agency agreement with GC.
3. Analyze and explain two potential liabilities GC could face under the agency agreement with Tacy.
References and in-Text Citation
Use in-text citations and a Reference List in APA format to cite the course resource(s) used – an in-text citation cannot exist without a corresponding Reference List, and a Reference List cannot exist without a corresponding in-text citation.
When doing the in-text citation always include the Chapters, sections and page numbers
NO EXTERNAL SOURCES WILL BE USED ONLY CLASS RESOURCES.
Class textbook links. Click on the chapters to open the links. Example of in-text citation of the textbook .
APA General Citation Rule for In-text Citations: When there is no author given for a book, use the title of the book and the publication date.
The title of the book should be in italics; the publisher and publication date are not in italics.
How to cite a Saylor e-textbook or any e-textbook in an intext citation:
(Government Regulation and the Legal Environment of Business, 2012. Chapter 20. Section, 20.1 Introduction to Agency and the Types of Agents. para. 7).
The post Agency Agreement appeared first on essay-paper.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support