An essential element for graduate level student learning is written and oral reflections on the field of study experience combined with the elements of the course. To have an experience isn’t enough to ensure learning; you need to intentionally and thoughtfully reflect upon the experience and what you learned from it to ensure that learning occurs.
Towards this end, ISYS 691 students are required in this course to complete the analysis and reflection assignment. This reflection is intended to help you focus in on what you are learning, identify issues or concerns on your mind, explore an idea more deeply, or in other ways enhance your learning about the course topics, yourself, and others.
Your reflection should be 5 pages long (double spaced) and should dig deeply into this experience to reflect on your learning. It should connect to academic concepts and critically examine your own development through this learning. You will be graded based on the reflection rubric provided in your syllabus.
• WHAT? What have you learned through this course? What stands out to you, feels new to you, excites you, or challenges you?
• SO WHAT? Why does this learning matter? Why does it stand out to you? Why is it important – to you personally or in the bigger picture?
• NOW WHAT? What do you do from here? How will you take this learning with you? Does this learning change your perspective, your career goals, or your interests?
The post An essential element for graduate level student learning is written and oral reflections appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support