I’ve attached all the information from the course and the template. The data needed for this course is in the grades.sav file.
For this three-part assessment, you will create and interpret histograms and compute descriptive statistics for given variables; analyze the goals of data screening; and generate z scores for variables, analyze types of error, and analyze cases to either reject or not reject a null hypothesis. You will use SPSS software and several Capella course files to complete this assessment.
A solid understanding of descriptive statistics is foundational to grasping the concepts presented in inferential statistics. This assessment measures your understanding of key elements of descriptive statistics.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze the computation, application, strengths, and limitations of various statistical tests.
- Analyze the strengths and limitations of examining a distribution of scores with a histogram.
- Analyze the relevant data from the computation, interpretation, and application of z-scores.
- Analyze real-world application of Type I and Type II errors and the research decisions that influence the relative risk of each.
- Competency 2: Analyze the decision-making process of data analysis.
- Analyze meaningful versus meaningless variables reported in descriptive statistics.
- Apply the logic of null hypothesis testing to cases.
- Competency 4: Interpret the results of statistical analyses.
- Interpret histogram results, including concepts of skew, kurtosis, outliers, symmetry, and modality.
- Interpret descriptive statistics for meaningful variables.
- Competency 5: Apply a statistical program’s procedure to data.
- Apply the appropriate SPSS procedures for creating histograms to generate relevant output.
- Apply the appropriate SPSS procedure for generating descriptive statistics to generate relevant output.
- Apply the appropriate SPSS procedures for creating z-scores and descriptive statistics to generate relevant output.
- Competency 7: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the identified field of study.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the identified field of study.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support