Find video clips that could be used for future Video Reflections in the class. The video should be 20-40 minutes long (or be multiple videos that add up to the same length), and be research oriented. It should clearly share current research in biological psychology and should link up with material in the textbook.
You can search for videos on YouTube or Ted Talks or any other streaming video type source. Provide a link to the video, describe how it links to brain structure and function of schizophrenia, and create a writing prompt for students to complete.
Havent found the Essay You Want?
WE CAN HELP
The Paper is Written from Scratch Specifically for You
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support