Since Watson had some free time after being dismissed, he stopped by the Daiquiri Shak, hoping a drink would make him feel better. Several hours later as he
was on the way home, Watson was pulled over by Dale Crespo, an officer on the local police department. The officer noticed a slight slurring of Watson’s words
and poor motor skills when exiting the vehicle. Crespo requested that Watson take a breathalyzer test, but he refused. The officer spotted a beer can on the
seat of the car and searched Watson’s car. When searching the car, the officer found a loaded handgun and an unmarked bag of pills that looked like OxyContin.
Did Officer Crespo violate any of Watson’s constitutional rights? Explain.
The post Constitutional Rights appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support