figure out the calculations for each borough and answer questions from file that i will upload.
the questions are on the file but i will write it here as well.
- Here is the CDR Ranking for COVID19 by Borough as of Sunday April 12, 2020. Remember, it is COVID19
deaths / Population and then multiplied by 100,000.
So for every 100,000 people in Brooklyn there have been about 98 COVID19 deaths. For every 100,000
people in Brooklyn (Kings County) there have been 67 deaths per 100,000 people.
Which borough is highest? Lowest? Why might that be?
- Correlations can be positive or negative (or zero). You want to find an “independent variable” that correlates
with the outcome (“dependent variable”) the CDR for Covid19.
- Which variables have the strongest relationship (correlation) with the Crude Death Rate from COVID19
across the 5 boroughs? Is the association positive or negative?
- What other variables should we try get info on and test for correlation?
The post COVID19 appeared first on homework handlers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
COVID19 was first posted on April 14, 2020 at 1:38 am.
©2019 “Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
Havent found the Essay You Want?
WE CAN HELP
The Paper is Written from Scratch Specifically for You
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support