Prepare a Lab Report file which covers the below mentioned points:
1) Identify the scope of IT risk-mitigation plan focusing on the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
2) Align the major parts of an IT risk-mitigation plan in each of the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
3) Define the tactical risk-mitigation steps needed to re-mediate the identified risks, threats, and vulnerabilities commonly found in the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
4) Define procedures and processes needed to maintain a security baseline definition for ongoing risk mitigation in the seven domains of a typical infrastructure.
5) Create an outline for an IT risk-mitigation plan encompassing the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
Please follow this Hands-on steps to prepare the Lab Report File. This should be followed in a step by step procedure while building the Lab report.
1) Create a new word document.
2) Review the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure. (Please find the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure Image in the attachments)
3) Using the following table, review the results of your assessments in performing a Qualitative Risk Assessment for an IT infrastructure lab in this lab manual. In addition, review the results of how you categorized and prioritized the risks for the IT infrastructure in that lab: (Please find the table image in the attachments)
4) In your lab report file, organize the qualitative risk assessment data according to the following:
· Review the executive summary from performing a Qualitative risk assessment for an IT Infrastructure lab in this lab manual.
· Organize all of the critical “1” risks, threats, and vulnerabilities identified throughout the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
5) In your browser, navigate to http://www.mitre.org/publications/systems-engineering-guide/acquisition-systems-engineering/risk-management/risk-impact-assessment-and-prioritization
6) Read the article titled “Risk Impact Assessment and Prioritization”
7) In your Lab Report file, describe the purpose of prioritizing the risks prior to creating a risk-mitigation plan.
8) In your Lab Report file, organize the qualitative risk assessment data according to the following:
· Executive summary
· Prioritization of identified risks, threats, and vulnerabilities organized into the seven domains.
· Critical “1” risks, threats, and vulnerabilities identified throughout the IT infrastructure.
· Short-term remediation steps for critical “1” risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
· Long-term remediation steps for major “2” and minor “3” risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
· Ongoing IT risk-mitigation steps for the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
· Cost magnitude estimates for work effort and security solutions.
· Implementation plans for remediation.
9) In your Lab Report file, create a detailed IT risk-mitigation plan outline by inserting appropriate sub-topic an sub-bullets.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support