1.How does the epidemiologic triad apply to health issues we see in the hospital? What are some common diagnoses in the acute care setting? What about in the community setting? How does the epidemiologic triad differ when a nurse is providing care to someone in the community or in his home? Does the nurse have more or less control in either arena?
2. Discuss the data presented regarding obesity in America in the Ethical Connection feature on page 118. Please review the data and discuss your feelings about the role of community health nurses in community nutrition.
3.What are some of the causes for increases in healthcare costs in recent years, as outlined in the chapter? Brainstorm some examples that you have actually witnessed in the clinical setting. Can any of these factors be modified? What could nurses do to help cut down on costs related to the different factors?
4.Why are the causes of morbidity and mortality in other countries different than in the United States? In what ways are they the same? Why do those differences exist? What types of services & interventions are needed in less developed countries to help with their health issues?
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support