Per Stallings (2013), the fundamental purpose of a communications system is the exchange of data between two parties. What are the components of a simple model where data is exchanged? Choose an organization that you are aware of or research one on the Internet. Imagine that you are the network administrator who is charged with creating a model of how communication occurs in your organization. The purpose is to educate fellow staff.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation in which you present how data is communicated. Be sure to include the following:
1. Explain data moves through the network.
2. Discuss the key elements of the network and the media that is used to transmit.
3. Describe the protocol architecture that is involved.
4. Potential impediments to data transmission.
Remember your audience when you create this presentation. Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 8-10 slides, not including title page and references.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH AMAZON PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Discuss the key elements of the network and the media that is used to transmit. appeared first on Wise Papers.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support