Week 1 Discussion: You as a Project Manager
• Many of you may believe that you have never worked in project management, but in reality, most of you have already done so at some point in your lives. Think back to a time when you organized key events (e.g., birthday parties, weddings, yard projects, house renovations, family vacations, projects at work) that meet the definition of a project as defined in the materials covered during Week 1.o Describe an event you planned. o Summarize the things that went well and / or things that went wrong. o Be sure to reference some of the key skills covered from the chapter. • After posting your response, respond to at least one (1) of your classmates on their suggestions.
Week 2 Discussion: Project Structure
• You are working with your Project Sponsor to decide on the optimal project management structure for an upcoming complex project that will involve the deployment of Office 365 to your enterprise. Your enterprise has over 50,000 employees located in 400+ locations across the US. o The Sponsor believes that a dedicated project team structure will not work. He has the same concerns about this structure that the author has noted. You are confident that this structure or a matrix structure will work for the project. Describe how you will convince the Sponsor thateither structure will be successful. • After posting your response, respond to at least one (1) of your classmates on their suggestions.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support