Exam II (Chapters 4-6)
Write essays of about 1 ½ pages each on two of the following questions. Essays will probably work best if they are about five paragraphs each. Include 2-3 pictures with each essay and explain how the pictures add to our understanding.
1. Religion. Discuss what we know about the religious beliefs and practices in two of the early civilizations we have studied in Chapters 4-6. How was religion central to their lives? If you like, you may also bring in a society from Chapters 1-3 for comparison.
2. Economics. Discuss how people made a living in three of the societies in Chapters 4-6. How did trade and economic development impact the overall happiness of the people? Do you see the societies following different strategies or is it basically the same approach?
3. Three Key Terms. Write an essay combining three key terms (in bold on the reading handouts). Show how the three terms fit together and help us understand a key aspect of the history.
Keys for Success:
1. Explain your points simply, like you would to another student.
2. Write in short paragraphs.
3. Use specific examples from our readings and class discussion.
4. Relate your answers to major concepts and trends we have covered.
5. When you use pictures, tell how each picture helps us understand the topic.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support