Complete and submit an Executive Summary on The Goal by Goldratt. Your Executive Summary shall include the following two parts:
I. A table of three columns and ten rows in either Word or Excel.
- Column 1 shall list the 10 Strategic Operations Management Decisions as found on page 8 of the Heizer & Render text. Include the definition of each in this column.
- Column 2 shall describe at least two examples from The Goal that exemplify the type of problem or solution relevant to the Strategic Operations Management Decision area. For example, for “Process Strategy”, describe a scenario in The Goal when Mr. Rago or his staff had to address a problem in this specific area.
- In column 3, describe a scenario from your work life that exemplifies the same Strategic Operations Management Decision area.
II. Answers to The Goal Executive Summary Questionnaire provided.
- Use full sentences when answering the questions and avoid fragments.
- Incorporate the question being posed into the answer to assure you are answering the question.
- Provide enough information in your answers to be thorough. Aim for quality not quantity.
Your Executive Summary table should be in the 3 to 5 page range. Answers to the Goal questions posed should be no longer that two pages.
Havent found the Essay You Want?
WE CAN HELP
The Paper is Written from Scratch Specifically for You
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support