KNAC Project Option #1: History Turning Points
General Overview: Select an event, incident, a legislative action, or related marked historical moment in the years from Reconstruction until today that marks an important transition in American History. This historical event can lead to a social, economic, or political transition that shaped the country’s history. Additionally, you will conclude this research project with a supposition of how history might have been shaped had this event never occurred or of another possible outcome could have been possible.
Examples: How did the new technology of WWI change modern warfare? What could have been the possible benefits and problems if the Freedman’s Bureau continued beyond Reconstruction?
Research Objectives & Questions to be Discussed in Your Essay: (Incorporate these questions in the writing of your essay.)
- Why did you select this event?
- What were both the short- and long-term effects of this historical event?
- Who all were impacted/affected by this historical event?
- How was history changed by this event?
- If you were to imagine a different outcome or reaction to your event, what do you suppose might have been a different outcome in the short- and long-term?
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support