You plan to buy a house for $220,000. You will pay 20% down. Your 30 year loan is 6% with $1500 plus 1.5 points as loan fees. You have other closing fees of $1950 for title searches, filing fees and other assorted fees. How much cash money do you need to bring to the closing?
The post MATH 143 – You plan to buy a house for $220,000. You will pay 20% down. appeared first on Sigmapapers.info.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support