Interpret Ethical Issues with Subprime Loans
Develop a blog aimed at allowing participants to interpret ethical issues surrounding subprime loans. Be sure to address the following in establishing your blog:
- Summarize the concept of subprime loans and the risks they pose to the lender and borrower.
- Critique the role of leadership decision-making in the subprime loan financial crisis.
- Evaluate subprime loans with the notion of social responsibility. Compare and contrast the resulting consequences for these actions.
- What measures have been taken since that time to assure this will not happen again?
Support your blog with at least five (5) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length of blog: 3 entries (approximately 350 words per entry)
Your blog should be located at a web site that can be easily accessed by Faculty (e.g., http://wordpress.com/). It should contain text that is readable, links that work, a display of at least one graphic, and content information that supports the assignment requirements.
Your writing within the blog should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards where appropriate. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Submit a word document that contains the URL of the blog and your name. Include references to course resources presented in proper APA format.
Gilbert, J. (2011). Moral duties in business and their societal impacts: The case of the subprime lending mess.
Thiel, C., Bagdasarov, Z., Harkrider, L., Johnson, J., & Mumford, M. (2012). Leader ethical decision-making in organizations: Strategies for sensemaking.
Watkins, J. P. (2011). Banking ethics and the Goldman Rule.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK AIDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post MGT7019-8 Week 6 appeared first on Homeworkaider.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support