a camera has an image sensor of 8.5mm, if the size of a pixel occupies 1 um^2 how many pixels does a picture taken with the 8.5 mm x 8.5 mm sensor have?
The post PHYS 2326 – a camera has an image sensor of 8.5mm appeared first on Sigmapapers.info.
Havent found the Essay You Want?
WE CAN HELP
The Paper is Written from Scratch Specifically for You
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support