Title: Reflective Writing task
Rationale: Reflective practice is the capacity to reflect on action to engage in a process of continuous learning, which is one of the defining characteristics of professional practice (Schon, 1983).
1. Please use the attached article: “Nursing Students’ Attitudes Towards People Diagnosed with Mental Illness and Mental Health Nursing: An International Project from Europe and Australia” for this assessment article attached and read. (file uploaded)
2. Write a 3000-word reflection on the article.
3. The reflection should include the following.
✓ An introduction, an outline and a summary of your article
✓ A description of your feelings in relation to the article.
✓ An analysis of any issues in the article that you feel are new to you or different to your previous learnings and understanding of mental health care.
✓ An outline of any changes in your understanding and/or behaviour as a result of reading and
reflecting on this article,
✓ An explanation of your learnings from this article that may contribute to your professional
✓ Please use a minimum of 15 references (peer reviewed research articles and books/ literature to support the argument. These references must be between the 7-9 years old) and from credible research databases such as Medline and CINAHL.
Rubric is attached to assist with requirements, please follow this specifically.
The post Reflective practice is the capacity to reflect on action to engage in a process of continuous learning appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support