Too many times when we are assessing a child it is because there is a problem at home or at school that needs to be addressed, and the interventions that have been used thus far have not been successful. Unfortunately, we do not look enough for what is going right as well. There are many wonderful resiliency factors at play in the family and many prosocial behaviors that are encouraged in the community.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research some resiliency factors and some prosocial behaviors. Choose one resiliency factor (close bond with a caring adult, opportunities for responsibility, social skills, conflict resolution skills, supportive role models, sense of autonomy, and positive relating skills) or pro-social behavior (cooperation, empathy, altruism, sharing, giving comfort, offering to help, generosity, and respect) and then respond to the following:
- Describe the important factors to be considered when teaching your selected resiliency factor or pro-social behavior to either a young child or an adolescent.
- Why are these factors important?
- Explain some of the obstacles to presenting this information in a manner to which children or adolescents would be receptive.
Write your initial response in a minimum of 300–400 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources, including use of in-text citations and full references. Incorporate information from at least two academic sources to support your statements or ideas. Academic sources could include your textbook, required readings for this week, or academic journal articles found in the Argosy University online library.
By the due date assigned, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Consider commenting on the following:
- Do you agree with the obstacles and the importance of the factors presented by your peers? Why or why not?
- Suggest some alternative factors or obstacles not discussed by your peers.
- Upon reviewing your peers’ answers, discuss whether you would like to consider a new perspective or whether your original perspective has been strengthened.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK AIDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Resiliency Factors and Prosocial Behavior appeared first on Brilliant Essay Writers.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support