“Current cybersecurity solutions leave a wide gap in coverage,” says Doug Clare, vice president for cyber security solutions at analytics software company FICO. “It’s like having a burglar alarm that doesn’t go off until after the burglar’s done his work, left the premises and crossed the county line”. “ZitoVault’s patent for behavioral analysis is a huge milestone and an excellent addition to our growing portfolio of patented cybersecurity solutions,” says Tim McElwee, CEO and founder of ZitoVault.
Cognitive science uses an empirical approach to explore behavior and attempts to create predictive models from observation of how people really act and behave. Some of the models found in cognitive sciences are:
- “Carl Ellison’s “ceremonies” model of people
- A model based on the work of behavioral economist Daniel Kahneman
- A model derived from the work of safety expert James Reason
- A framework explicitly for reasoning about humans in computer security by CMU professor Laurie Cranor
- A model derived from work on humans in security by UCL professor Angela Sasse” (Shostack, 2014, p.297.).
Discuss THREE (3) arguments which support the use of Behavioral Analysis over Signature-based prediction of Cybersecurity Threats. Provide scholarly support for each argument discussed. Discuss (3) pros and cons of using the FIVE (5) behavioral models above.
I recommend your initial posting to be between 200-to-300 words.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support