- In group-counseling relationships, children experience the therapeutic releasing qualities of _____a.persuasion.b.discovering that their peers have problems too.c.discovering inner qualities of calm.d.the impact of parenting.
- For children younger than 9 or 10 years of age, the natural means of communication is _____a.sign language.b.creative movement.c.the language of their parents.d.play.
- In the beginning stages of group, it is normal for group members to feel _____a.confident.b.anxious.c.trusting.d.angry.
- Which of the following is NOT a part of a follow-up session process?a.Referral.b.Resources.c.Conflict.d.Planning.
- The importance of counselors-in-training gaining experience in group counseling is _____a.a relatively new development in the field.b.reinforced in CACREP standards.c.only necessary for those who haven’t been in therapy.d.over emphasized.
- Subgroups are _____a.a normal construct in groups.b.helpful to less powerful members.c.destructive to group process.d.all of the above.
- When exploring issues in adolescent groups, group leaders are encouraged to _____a.go fast through initial topics.b.go slow.c.try to act like an adolescent to find some common ground.d.make sure they know who is boss.
- What do I wish I had said or done? What would I do differently next time? Did I say what I really wanted to say? These are all questions designed to help the leader evaluate _____a.self.b.the group.c.individual members.d.diversity.
- Rescuing of individual members, denial of problems and conflict, and circular and superficial talk are all evidence of _____a.limited awareness.b.too much cohesion.c.a teachable moment.d.social justice in action.
- Which of the following is an excellent way for adolescents to gain practical experience in expression of feelings?a.Ice-breakers.b.Homework.c.Role playing.d.Lifestyle analysis.
- The Group Leader Self-Efficacy Instrument is an instrument for evaluating _____a.group process.b.resistance.c.leadership.d.effectiveness of techniques.
- The tentative self-disclosure phase is characterized by _____a.anxiety.b.deep connections.c.gradual trust-building and experience with conflict.d.relationship deconstruction.
- Which type of group format has a predetermined amount of sessions and will not accept new members once the group has started?a.Closed groups.b.Open groups.c.Limited session groups.d.Thanatos groups.
- The typical first target of group conflict is _____a.the leader.b.the “mother” figure.c.the silent member.d.an external authority.
- Silence in group is _____a.always a form of resistance.b.a normal part of the process.c.a sign that there is work to be done.d.an indication of the need to terminate.
- Groups with adolescents tend to work best with membership of _____a.at least 4.b.16–20.c.5–10.d.at least 12.
- When considering a comfortable setting for adolescent groups, it is important to keep the room _____a.consistent.b.stocked with toys and games.c.decorated to an adolescent taste.d.set up in a classroom format.
- In the Hill Interaction Matrix, what is said in group is known as _____a.interpersonal style.b.content style.c.process style.d.communication style.
- A basic rule of thumb is that the younger the children _____a.the longer the group.b.the larger the group.c.the shorter the group.d.the older the group.
- In a healthy group, power is _____a.shared among the group.b.held by the leader.c.determined by lottery.d.minimized by the leader.
Get professional assignment help cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
Why choose our academic writing service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH UK SUPERIOR ESSAYS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Unit 10 Quiz-group-counseling relationships appeared first on UK Superior Essays.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support