: Identify a character from both a fiction (Chopin or Glaspell) and a nonfiction piece (Sedaris or Bornstein) that we have read this week. First, show how the character is limited in his or her role in society (excluded from the American Dream), an then explain specifically how that character pushes against boundaries imposed by society. Use paraphrased quotes to support your claims, and cite them in APA style using in-text and reference citations that you reviewed last week.
david sedaris â€œA Modest Proposal or bornstein Chapters 1 and 2 from Gender Outlaw,
kate chopin “DÃ©sirÃ©e’s Baby,” or susan glaspell trifles
- 300 words minimum (excluding quotations and citations)
- Include two properly integrated and cited paraphrased quotations (one from each work) to support your claims. See the Literary Analysis Tools Module from this week’s activities for information about integrating and citing quotes.
“PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BRAINY TERM PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
week 2 discussion was first posted on April 13, 2020 at 8:03 pm.
©2019 “Brainy Term Papers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support