Base your write-up content on the following questions:
1. Why were both Jeff and the former BYU student unable to create a profitable AdWords campaign to sell the Orabrush?
2. Once Jeff had optimized the orabrush.com site and the YouTube video messaging, what was orabrush.com’s average value per visitor (to the YouTube video, not the homepage)?
3. If you were Jeff, and you decided to run Facebook ads for Orabrush, would you send them to orabrush.com or to the YouTube video?
4. If online advertising and sales were profitable, why did Jeff still want traditional retail distribution for the
The post Why were both Jeff and the former BYU student unable to create a profitable AdWords campaign to sell the Orabrush? appeared first on Essay Hotline.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free answers Guarantee
- We Guarantee Timely Delivery of All essays
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your exact Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- We offer Direct Contact With Your Writer
- 24/7 Customer Support